Photo credit: Daily tous les jours, a company accelerated in Le Deep Dive acceleration program for The Quartier des spectacles (KM3 - 2017) - Cindy Boyce, Them Games & Lebleu Denastas
A program to test the international market
A 12-week exchange program specifically designed to accelerate the international development of Montréal companies in foreign markets and to support foreign companies in testing Canadian and North American markets.
Who are our host partners in France for Quebec companies?
What will we work on?
- Market access conditions and establishment within partner ecosystems through training and meetings with experts in different fields;
- Validation of the participating companies proposals directly through meeting with target customers, partners of the foreign market incubators / accelerators hosting the program.
What does the program include?
- An expert diagnosis of export and organization
- Practical training and workshops with the host organization team
- Personalized coaching based on your needs
- A sales coach dedicated to work on your business development
- Networking events with curated potential customers
- Connection with targeted prospects on the foreign market
- Preparation and support for your business meetings
- 4 weeks of free rental of offices in the host city
- Post-trip business monitoring
What is the cost of the program?
Varies based on the conditions of each international partnership and exchange program.
The current program PLOUF@ is free for Montreal companies going to France and French companies arriving in Montreal, including support and a work space made available during their stay in the foreign country (maximum of 4 weeks ). Participating companies only have to pay for their hosting and transport costs.
A short format just for entrepreneurs
For the preparation with La Piscine’s team and the foreign partners
For participation in workshops and meetings with target prospects to have a quick customer feedback
For the evaluation of your experience and the elaboration of a follow up plan.