Our program, SURF
SURF is specially made for creative and cultural digital entrepreneurs who want to structure a new business project or develop a new business model to support their growth. The program takes place twice a year over a period of 4 months per cohort. 10 companies and Non-profits from the creative and cultural sectors are selected for each cohort.
In partnership with the association of Women in Television, Cinema and Digital Media for a cohort on "Women and Diversity".
What does the program include?
The whole program has been designed so that you can develop all the different elements that you will have to present in your business plan.
SURF includes more than 60 hours of coaching and workshops:
- 4 half-day workshops on a specific structuring topic including S.trategy + U.tility + R.ationality + F.easibility
- 4 half-day workshops with an expert on specific topics: HR, sales, financing and pitch
- 30 hours of coaching with a dedicated coach to define your objectives and your work plan
- 3 5@7 events with La Piscine’s ecosystem, including a final event to allow each participant to present their project in front of a jury and La Piscine’s ecosystem
Workshops and meetings with coaches and experts take place at La Piscine.
Also personal tasks defined with your dedicated coach will be to complete between the workshops for a workload per month:
- Reading preparation documents for the workshops
- Realization of specific missions after each workshop with your coach (for example, analyze the competition on a chosen development niche, validate a positioning of price with potential customers…)