Unleash the full potential for innovation and growth of Quebec’s creative and cultural industries through digital technology.
Trajectoires numériques’s mission is to provide Quebec companies and non-profit organizations with a personalized understanding of the challenges and opportunities presented by digital technology, and to support them in carrying out innovative digital transformation projects.
Designed for both start-ups proposing a technological innovation and established organizations wishing to explore digital as a way of reinventing their business model, the program offers two customized paths combining group workshops, individual coaching and networking events to bring your innovative digital projects to fruition.
Trajectoires numériques also offers access to funding grants ranging from $2,500 to $25,000.
- Track 1, designed for entrepreneurs who are at the ideation stage and/or have not yet validated their idea on the market.
- Track 2, for entrepreneurs with a first version of their project and/or market validation.
Explore an opportunity to develop a digital transformation project through one-to-one discussions with an expert.
Validate the potential and feasibility of an innovative project and define the next steps in its deployment through collective workshops and expert analysis.
Supporting the implementation
and deployment of a digital project through individual coaching.
- Dates: Recruitment is open for the next cohorts in 2024.
- Price : 950 CAD for track 1 and 1400 CAD for track 2.
- Language : The program is deployed in French.
- Format : The program is delivered in a hybrid format (face-to-face and distance learning).
- FAQs : All your questions answered here.
cOMPANIES ALREADY SUPPORTED
Discover the participants of previous cohorts and their projects!
A large-scale initiative as part of the Digital Transformation Offensive presented by
With as a major partner
With the financial participation of