Are you looking for private office space with access to shared work and living spaces, and want to be part of a vibrant community in Montréal's new home for cultural and creative entrepreneurs?
LIMITED SPACES, BECOME A RESIDENT-TENANT OF LE RODIER NOW!
If you are a creative team of
... and you are a
> Creative or production studio
> AR studio, VR
> Cultural Organization
> Architectural firm
> Marketing and communications agency
> And many others!
Support services for cultural and creative industries such as:
Le Rodier is for you!
Le Rodier offers flexible spaces adapted to your needs.
All resident-tenants will have access to:
A closed, private office
- For teams of 2 to 20 people
- For smaller teams that grow at certain times of the year to manage projects, festivals or other seasonal events, Le Rodier offers flexible temporary spaces to accommodate larger project teams.
- Conference and meeting rooms
- Isolation rooms and telephone booths
- Event spaces
- Training rooms
Shared living spaces
- Lounges and micro-kitchens on each floor
- Rooftop terrace with spectacular panoramic views of downtown Montreal, Old Montreal and the Old Port
- Animation program
- Community and room management
Typical floor of the private and shared workspaces at Le Rodier
Le Rodier is...
- An emblematic historical building in the heart of dynamic Griffintown and the Quartier de l’Innovation
- A place of convergence for entrepreneurs, experts and the entire community engaged in the growth of cultural and creative industries
- A place of collaboration, experimentation and innovation for the community
- A place of work and life 7 minutes walk from the stations Bonaventure and Square-Victoria-OACI (orange line)